Tuesday, July 26, 2005

frivolous

Apparently my power colour is gold, and I should learn Swedish. I was a charming Iranian philosopher in a past life (?!)

IQ test (which, incidentally was specific to American culture)

Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Mathematical Intelligence is Average
General Knowledge is Exceptional

My hidden talent is to persuade and influence others - well it's quite well hidden, I'd say!

According to the world's shortest personality test, I am dependable, popular, and observant; deep and thoughtful, prone to moodiness; in fact, my emotions tend to influence everything I do. I am unique, creative, and expressive. I don't mind waving my freak flag every once in a while. And luckily for me, most people find my weird ways charming! - yeah, that's pretty accurate.

I am 40% Weird: Normal enough to know that I'm weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

My Myers-Briggs type is either ENTP or ENFP (but I usually come out as ENFP).

No comments: