Wednesday, January 11, 2006

exercise

Went to the gym again today. Did 1.5 km on the cross-trainer (150 calories) at level 5, then 6 km on the bike at level 6 (started at level 7 but had to decrease it after about 5 minutes), which burnt 100 calories, and 1.5 km on the rowing machine at level 5 (75 calories). I improved on the time it took me to do 1km on the cross-trainer - previously 7.5 minutes, now 7 minutes. Not bad considering that I haven't been to the gym since before Christmas. We planned to do more walking over Christmas but it didn't come to much.

2 comments:

Joe said...

In Grand Theft Auto I made my thief get out of his jacked car and run three streets before stealing another one. Does this count as exercise?

Read 200 pages today - surely this counts???? :-)

Yewtree said...

Unfortunately whenever I read 200 pages it doesn't seem to make any difference to my weight or fitness. Mental agility, yes; physical fitness, no.