Saturday, June 10, 2006

glowing spheres


Which Lovecraftian Horror Are You?


You are Yog-Sothoth: The Key and the Gate.
You live in the space between realities, and whe you are released you drain life from the world. You appear as a mile long collection of glowing spheres.

Take this quiz!


Now that is a cool meme. Thank goodness my result wasn't George Bush, which was one possible outcome. The other day I was in Forbidden Planet, and they had a very amusing cute Cthulhu on sale - surely a contradiction in terms made manifest if ever I saw one. They also have a plush velour Alien, which is a bit bizarre, though it really cannot be described as cuddly.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I almost bought the cuddly alien for the Silver Eel's wee boy, but in the end I went for the Starfleet teddy bear - which seems to have been a good call as he loves it.

I was adding some new books to the FPI site recently and came across this one by Michel Houellebecq, author of Atomised, which is an extended essay on Lovecraft. Naturally I had to talk the guy who puts our books on the site about why we should have it and since I am that guy it was a short conversation! http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=31473