- Thou shalt not exceed thy carbon footprint
- Thou shalt worship Ceiling Cat and all his furry minions
- Thou shalt not build inaccessible webpages
- Thou shalt not wear too much perfume in a built-up area
- Thou shalt not drum into the wee small hours
- Thou shalt not write interminable bad poetry
- Thou shalt not put the toilet roll back-to-front on the holder
- Thou shalt not pollute thine ears with Chris de Burgh
- Thou shalt honour LGBT people, especially the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Thou shalt not publish thy rants upon YouTube, unless they are about contraventions of the first nine of these commandments.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
a new decalogue
Pope Crys at the Complaints Department has issued a list of commandments. This seems like a fun thing to do, so I'm going to join in...